Key Highlights of Global Pigments Market
- The global pigments market was valued at US$ 30.35 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period
- The global pigments market is driven by rise in the demand for paints and coatings.
- Asia Pacific accounts for a major share of the global pigments market, due to increase in the demand for paints and coatings in the region.
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=905
Key Drivers of Global Pigments Market
- Paints and coatings are used to decorate and protect objects that they cover. Paints and coatings are employed in various end-user industries such as aerospace, automotive, architectural & refinishing, and building & construction.
- Pigments used in paints and coatings offer key attributes such as color strength, coverage, durability, chemical inertness, light and weather fastness, and good environmental performance. Pigments have anticorrosive properties that make them suitable for use in direct-to-metal, automotive, and industrial coatings.
- Rise in population coupled with increase in per capita income has boosted the consumption of paints and coatings in building & construction, automotive, and consumer goods industries over the last few years. This, in turn, generated considerable demand for pigments in the paints & coatings segment, making it the leading end-user segment in 2018.
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=905
Surge in production and consumption of plastics across the globe to offer attractive growth opportunities
- Plastics is one of the major consumers of pigments. Pigments form an integral part of the plastics industry. Pigments impart unique appearance and styling effect to plastic products. Pigments are employed as colorants in a wide range of plastics, owing to their excellent compatibility with several types of plastics.
- Besides coloring effect and improved aesthetics, pigments increase the stability of plastics and improve resistance of plastics to climatic conditions such as heat and moisture. Thus, rise in the production of plastics plays a key role in driving the demand for pigments.
- Consumption of plastics has increased substantially in both developed and developing countries over the last few years. Factors such as economic growth, rise in disposable income, and rapid urbanization in developing countries such as China, India, Brazil, and South Africa are projected to drive the demand for plastics during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific has been a leading consumer of plastics over the last few years. Consumption of plastics is estimated to increase also in developing countries of Latin America and Middle East & Africa in the next few years. Thus, increase in plastics production is likely to drive the market for pigments during the forecast period.
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Industry:
High degree of competition among established players
- A large number of small- and large-scale manufacturers operate in the global pigments market. These companies offer different types of pigments for various applications.
- Key players profiled in the report on the global pigments market are The Chemours Company, CRISTAL, Tronox Limited, BASF SE, LANXESS, Clariant International AG, Ferro Corporation, KRONOS Worldwide Inc., Sun Chemical Corporation, Cathay Industries Group, Heubach GmbH, Gharda Chemicals Limited, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, and Altana AG.
- A large number of pigment products are available for different end-user industries. Market players are adopting strategies such as pricing and product improvement to increase their profit margins and strengthen their market position.
Global Pigments Market: Research Scope
Global Pigments Market, by Product
- Inorganic Pigments
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxide
- Carbon Black
- Chromium Compounds
- Organic Pigments
- Specialty Pigments
- Classic Organic
- High-performance Organic
- Light Interference
- Complex Inorganic
Global Pigments Market, by End User
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Construction Materials
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.