Data Bridge Market Research (DBMR) has published a latest market research report on Global Gene Therapy Market . The global report is prepared in collaboration with the leading industry experts & dedicated research analyst team to provide an enterprise with in-depth market insights & help them to take crucial business decisions. This report covers current market trends, opportunities, challenges & detailed competitive analysis of the industry players in the market.
Get Sample PDF (including COVID19 Impact Analysis) of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-gene-therapy-market&rp
The Global Gene Therapy Market analysis report is a detailed study of market size, share and dynamics covered in 350 pages & is an illustrative sample demonstrating market trends. This is a latest research report , covering the current COVID-19 impact on the market. The pandemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has affected every aspect of life worldwide. This has brought along with several changes in market conditions . The rapidly changing market scenario & initial and future assessment of the impact is covered in the report. It covers the entire market with an in-depth study on revenue growth & profitability. The report also delivers on key players along with strategic standpoint pertaining to price & promotion.
Market Analysis: Global Gene Therapy Market
Global gene therapy market is rising gradually with a healthy CAGR of 36.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing incidence of cancer and rare life threatening diseases and strong clinical pipeline drugs for gene therapy are major drivers for market growth.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global gene therapy market are Pfizer Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Spark Therapeutics, Inc., bluebird bio, Inc., ALLERGAN, Krystal Biotech, Inc., Amicus Therapeutics, Inc., Sarepta Therapeutics, Novartis AG, MeiraGTx Limited, Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Lonza, Biogen, Gilead Sciences, Inc., REGENXBIO Inc., uniQure N.V., Solid Biosciences Inc., Audentes Therapeutics among others.
Get Full TOC, Tables and Figures of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-gene-therapy-market&rp
Market Definition: Global Gene Therapy Market
Gene therapy is a technique of insertion of genes into cells and tissues for treatment of any disease. In this technique the defective gene is replaced with a functional gene. It is the strategy of manipulation of expression of specific genes responsible for the disease. This therapy is a promising treatment option for a number of diseases. The application of gene therapy is wide and it is mostly used for treatment of cancer, cystic fibrosis, heart disease, diabetes, AIDS among others.
Gene Therapy Market Drivers
- Prevailing rate of cancer acts as a market driver in the forecast period
- Competition among the leading pharmaceutical companies in the approval of gene therapy products is another factor boosting this market growth
- Increasing investment of private and government organization in research and development of gene therapy drives the market growth
- Increasing awareness about gene therapy and its applications is another factor boosting this market growth
Gene Therapy Market Restraints
- High cost associated with the treatment restricts the market growth
- Side effects like unwanted immune responses also hampers the market growth
- Concerns regarding the unethical use of gene therapy also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Gene Therapy Market
Gene Therapy Market : By Type
- Somatic Gene Therapy
- Germline Gene Therapy
Gene Therapy Market : By Gene Type
Gene Therapy Market : By Viral Vector
- Herpes Simplex Virus
Gene Therapy Market : By Non-Viral Vector
- Naked/Plasmid Vectors
Gene Therapy Market : By Application
- Rare Diseases
- Infectious Disease
Gene Therapy Market : By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
Gene Therapy Market : By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
Gene Therapy Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, AveXis, Inc., a subsidiary of Novartis AG announced establishment of a gene therapy access program for Zolgensma (onasemnogene abeparvovec-xioi) which is used for treatment of pediatric patients with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) with bi-allelic mutations. AveXis, Inc. is dealing with payers on agreements to create novel pay-over-time options is planning to provide high support to the patients needing zolgensma for SMA
- In March 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced the acquisition of Brammer Bio for taking up the market of viral vector manufacturing services for gene therapy. This acquisition proves that the growing market catches up with the demand for life-changing therapeutics in order to meet the unmet medical needs. This acquisition contributes in the fast-evolving gene therapy market
Global gene therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of gene therapy market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Gene Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Primary Respondents :
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report :
- Current and future of global gene therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-gene-therapy-market&rp
About Data Bridge Market Research :
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Contact Us :
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]