Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-59223?utm_source=Pooja/PF
Antistatic agents are used primarily for reducing or removing the static charge produced in the materials or their surfaces. Which are used for producing the conductive polymeric fabrics. In end-use industries such as electronics, industrial packaging, coatings, and military jet fuels, these agents have various applications.
Antistatic agents resist static charge build-up in plastics used in various end-use industries such as automotive, dairy, clothing, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, and others. Antistatic chemicals avoid dissipation of contaminants in commercial and retail products, and improve package optical visibility.
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, Financial data, Product landscape,Strategic outlook & SWOT analysis:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- 3M Company
- BASF SE
- Ampacet Corporation
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Arkema Group
- Clariant AG
- Croda International plc.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Kenrich Petrochemicals Inc
- Solvay S.A. among others.
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying/enquiry-before-buying-59223?utm_source=Pooja/PF
According to the report, theantistatic agents market has been segmented by product type (glycerol monostearate, diethanolamine, ethoxylated fatty acid amines, and others), polymer type (polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), and others), and end-user industry (packaging, automotive, electronics, textile, and others).
Insights about regional distribution of market:
The market has been segmented in major regions to understand the global development and demand patterns of this market.
For antistatic agents market, the segments by region are North America, Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Rest of the World. During the forecast period, North America, Asia Pacific and Western Europe are expected to be major regions on the antistatic agents market.
North America and Western Europe have been traditional suppliers of chemicals like specialty chemicals, bulk chemicals, etc. There have been several transitions in the production methods of chemicals and their respective applications in various industries which is estimated to drive the demand for antistatic agents market in these regions. In addition to this, some of the major companies operating in this market are headquartered in these regions.
Asia Pacific is estimated to register a substantial growth in antistatic agents market as there is a major demand because of the growth of major end-use industries such as marine, industrial, construction & infrastructure, automotive & transportation, etc. Middle East and rest of the World are estimated to be emerging regions for antistatic agents market.
By Product Type:
- Glycerol Monostearate
- Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Amines
By Polymer Type:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
By End-User Industry:
- North America
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Product Type
◦ North America, by Polymer Type
◦ North America, by End-User Industry
- Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Product Type
◦ Western Europe, by Polymer Type
◦ Western Europe, by End-User Industry
- Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Product Type
◦ Asia Pacific, by Polymer Type
◦ Asia Pacific, by End-User Industry
- Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Product Type
◦ Eastern Europe, by Polymer Type
◦ Eastern Europe, by End-User Industry
- Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Product Type
◦ Middle East, by Polymer Type
◦ Middle East, by End-User Industry
- Rest of the World
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Product Type
◦ Rest of the World, by Polymer Type
◦ Rest of the World, by End-User Industry
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the Antistatic Agents market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Antistatic agents market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Antistatic agents market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the Antistatic agents market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the antistatic agents market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Antistatic Agents market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
Quince Market Insights
Ajay D. (Knowledge Partner)
Office No- A109,
Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Phone: APAC +91 706 672 4848 / US +1 208 405 2835 / UK +44 1444 39 0986
QMI has the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services available on the web. We deliver reports from virtually all major publications and refresh our list regularly to provide you with immediate online access to the world’s most extensive and up-to-date archive of professional insights into global markets, companies, goods, and patterns.