According to Data Bridge Market Research the temperature controlled packaging solutions market is growing due to increasing demand from the pharmaceutical industry which will drive the growth of the market in the forecast period. Rising international trade will lead to growing demand of the temperature control packaging solution in the market. Growth of cold chain industry and increasing demand of perishable food and convenience food products are another factor boosting the market growth.
Increasing globalization trends in the economy will further create new opportunities for the growth of the temperature controlled packaging solution in the market. Growing potential for insulated packaging in the emerging markets are factors that will help in propelling the growth in the forecast period.
Now the question is, which are the other regions intuitive is targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in Asia-Pacific temperature controlled packaging solutions market and the market leaders targeting China, India and Japan to be their next revenue pockets for 2020.
The Europe Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market is expected to USD 22,652.32 million by 2025, from USD 10,852.80 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Key Drivers: Europe Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as need of temperature control in pharmaceutical industry and growth in cold chain industry. On the other hand, stringent rules & regulations formulated by government agencies are affecting the growth of the market.
Key Points: Europe Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market
Deutsche Post AG is going to dominate the Europe temperature controlled packaging solutions with United Parcel Service, INC, Fedex, DS SMITH and Others
- Services segment is expected to dominate the Europe temperature controlled packaging solutions market. With market share of 69.8%
- The temperature controlled packaging solutions market in the Europe region is leading in Germany, France, Norway, Italy, Spain, Netherland, Poland and turkey accounts for the highest market share in this region. Germany is growing with the highest CAGR of 10.5%.
Market Segmentation: Europe Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market
- The Europe temperature controlled packaging solutions market is segmented on the basis of product and services, material, industry and geography. The report provides data for 2016 to 2025, 2017 being the current year while 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period for the report.
- The Europe temperature controlled packaging solutions market is segmented based on product and services insulated shippers, insulated containers and refrigerants. The insulated containers are sub segmented into expanded polystyrene, polyurethane and vacuum insulated panels. The refrigerants segment is sub segmented into liquid nitrogen, dry ice, gel packs, advanced phase change materials, foam bricks and others. In 2018, services segment is estimated to rule with 69.8% shares and will cross USD 16,025.05 million by 2025, rising at the CAGR of 10.1%.
- The Europe temperature controlled packaging solutions market portability into two notable segments; active system and passive system. In 2018, passive system segment is estimated to rule with 66.5% shares and will cross USD 14,664.33 million by 2025, rising at the CAGR of 9.5%. However, Active system segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.7% in the forecast period, and is expected to reach USD 7,987.98 million in 2025 from USD 3,606.28 million in 2017.
- The Europe temperature controlled packaging solutions market is segmented based on industry into four notable segments; food & beverages, healthcare, chemical and research laboratories. The healthcare segment is further sub segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology, blood transportation, medical devices, R&D and clinical trials and others. In 2018, Food & beverages segment is estimated to rule with 57.7% shares and will cross USD 12,730.90 million by 2025, rising at the CAGR of 9.5%. However, Healthcare segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.8% in the forecast period, and is expected to reach USD 7,641.23 million in 2025 from USD 3,421.78 million in 2017.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475