Worldwide “Positron Emission Tomography Market” 2020 Provides Market Share, CAGR, Production, Consumption, Revenue, Gross Margin, Price And Market Manipulating components of the Positron Emission Tomography business in worldwide areas. This report is extensive numerical investigations of the Positron Emission Tomography business and gives information to making procedures to expand the market development and achievement. The Report additionally gauges the market size, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share, cost structure and development rate for dynamic.
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, limitations, opportunities, and threats. This information can help shareholders to make suitable decisions before investing.
Get a Sample PDF of report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103527
Top Key Manufacturers of Positron Emission Tomography market:
Brief Description about Positron Emission Tomography market:
The positron emission tomography market is expected to register a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. North America dominates the market, due to growing incidence of cancer and technological advancement in the region.
Increasing Demand for PET Analysis in Radiopharmaceuticals
The technological advancements, like the Time of Flight (TOF) and the rise in popularity of hybrid imaging systems play an important role in the nuclear medicine market growth. The hybrid imaging, using combined scanners, such as PET, is offering a promising future to the nuclear medicine industry. The growing significance of the PET technology application in cardiac and neurological disorders is expected to fuel the growth of the global market. The advancements in various approaches for PET are expected to strengthen the personalized medicine industry, based on which, a continued growth is expected in the global positron emission tomography market, during the forecast period.
Short Half Life of Diagnostics Radioisotopes
Majority of the diagnostic radioisotopes have a short half-life, owing to which, they cannot be stored for long period and have to be used within a short period after production. For example, Technetium-99 is produced from a precursor radioisotope called Molybdenum-99. Molybdenum-99 has a half-life of 66 hours. Owing to its short life, Molybdenum-99 has to reach the end-user within 66 hours, and this includes the entire duration, from the time of production in the nuclear reactor to reaching the site of use, where it will be converted to Technetium-99. While Technetium-99 has a half-life of only 6.6 hours and has to be used within this time. This pricing by the supplier results in higher price of radioisotopes. In addition, given the nature of radioisotopes, there is currently no possible way to address the issue of radioisotopes short half-life. Therefore, short half-life of radioisotopes coupled with the stringent regulatory policies is hindering the growth of the global positron emission tomography market.
North America to Show Tremendous Growth
North America dominates the positron emission tomography market, owing to high demand for precision diagnostics and technological advancement in PET technology in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to grow during the forecast period, owing to factors, such as high prevalence of cancer, growing awareness regarding early diagnosis, less stringent regulatory scenario, and presence of huge population base.
- To study and analyse the global Positron Emission Tomography consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast.
- To understand the structure of Positron Emission Tomography market by identifying its various sub segments.
- Focuses on the key global Positron Emission Tomography manufacturers, to define, describe and analyse the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyse the Positron Emission Tomography with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Positron Emission Tomography submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the Positron Emission Tomography market size.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their growth strategies.
Major Countries play vital role in Positron Emission Tomography market:
- North America Country (United States, Canada)
- South America
- Asia Country (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Europe Country (Germany, UK, France, Italy)
- Other Country (Middle East, Africa, GCC)
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103527
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Detailed TOC of Global Positron Emission Tomography Market – Segmented by Platform, Purpose, and Geography – Growth, Trends
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
4.Market Overview and Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103527
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA : +1 424 253 0807
UK : +44 203 239 8187