HVAC systems have become the necessary business standard for development of new structures. The framework is utilized to give warming and cooling administrations to structures. Valves utilized in HVAC frameworks are characterized into various subcategories according to their functionalities. The three subcategories incorporate multi-turn, quarter-turn, and self-impelled. Valves that fall under the multi-turn classification are door valves, globe valves, squeeze valves, needle valves, and stomach valves. A ball valve is a stopped valve that controls the progression of a fluid or gas by methods for a turning ball having a drag.”
The report study provides historic data of 2015 to 2019 along with a forecast from 2020 to 2027 based on revenue (USD Million). The global HVAC valve market size was valued at USD 4816.8 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 5,926.6 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2020 to 2027.
The research report covers all parameters of the HVAC valve market such as competition, opportunities, emerging trends and industry-validated market figures.
Drivers, Restraint, and Opportunity for the Global HVAC Valve Market:
Increasing rapid expansion of the construction industry, rising investment in infrastructure development by developed and developing countries. In addition, rapid growing population and government initiative towards the development these are the major driving factors for the global HVAC valve market. But, due to the high cost of the HVAC valve, lack of raw materials and increasing market place competition hamper the growth of the global HVAC valve market. Similarly, rising population, and rising investment in the real estate sector, especially in China and India. Furthermore, increasing modernization in construction sectors creates the huge market opportunity for the global HVAC valve market.
Various Segments covered in the report for the Global HVAC Valve Market are as follows:
Global HVAC Valve Market: By Product Type
On the basis of product, the global HVAC valve market is segmented into ball valve, globe valve, butterfly valve, and others. Among them ball valve is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use industry of the global HVAC valve market during the forecast period due to the easily availability and increasing demand from the residential sector for this type and increasing growth in population.
Following are the, Product Type:
• Ball Valve
• Globe Valve
• Butterfly Valve
Global HVAC Valve Market: By Application/ End-User
The global HVAC valve market is classified into residential, commercial, and industrial. After analysis, residential is projected as the fastest growing segment in the global HVAC valve market. Because, of the growing urbanization and industrialization in developing countries along with that, increasing spending power of people.
Following are the, Applications/ End-User:
Global HVAC Valve Market: Geographical Region
Based on region, the global HVAC valve market has been segmented into: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, South America, and other regions. North America is the largest and fastest-growing market region for the global HVAC valve market. This is followed by the Europe and Asia Pacific, along with the rapid growing population of the region due to the increasing adoption of advanced HVAC system and renovation of old buildings. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a prominent HVAC valves market and is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
Following are the various regions covered by the HVAC valve market research report:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o South East Asia
o Rest of APAC
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of MEA
Global HVAC Valve Market: Major Key Players
Following are the major key players:
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Taco Comfort Solutions
• Johnson Controls
• Siemens AG
• SAMSON Controls Inc.
• BELIMO Holding AG
• Nexus Valve
• Schneider Electric
• Flowserve Corporation
• Mueller Industries
• Pentair plc
• Bray International
• AVK Holding A/S
• IDC Group
The HVAC valve market report offers the present condition of the market worldwide. The report started with the market overview and key factors of the HVAC valve market which plays an important role for users to make the business decision. It also offers the key points to enhance the growth in the HVAC valve market. In addition, the global HVAC valve market report offers various segmentations such as major key players, region, and application till the forecast period 2027. This report consists all over information regarding the HVAC valve market. By using this report user get a clear perspective on the HVAC valve market conditions, trends, and coming period outlook for various segments.
Important Topics Covered in Global HVAC Valve Report:
• The report provides In-depth analysis of the HVAC valve market.
• Past, present, and future market size for the value and volume.
• New, promising and growing region for the HVAC valve market.
• Market shares and business strategies of major key players.
• To identify the major influencing factor related to the global HVAC valve market: drivers, restraint, and opportunity.
• Explains an overview of product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning.
• Explains details about key operational strategies with focus on R&D strategies, corporates structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Innovative and advanced technology advancement in global HVAC valve market.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2019-2027 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period.
• The report also examines the Y-O-Y growth of the global HVAC valve market.