Global Turboexpander Market is expected to reach $611.77 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Turboexpander Market include Air Liquide, Air Products and Chemicals, Atlas Copco, Baker Hughes, Bhge, Chengdu Shenleng, Cryostar, Elliott Group, GE Energy, Hangzhou Hangyang, High-Speed, Honeywell, Kaifeng Air Separation, L.A. Turbine, Linde, R&D Dynamics Corporation, Siemens, Suzhou Xida, Turbogaz and UniEco.
Some of the key factors such as increasing share of natural gas in primary energy consumption and increasing focus on energy efficiency are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high initial cost for smaller installations is restraining the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/turboexpander-market/request-sample
Turboexpander is a centrifugal or axial-flow turbine, through which high-pressure gas is expanded to produce work to drive a compressor or generator. It is a turbo machine designed to reduce the pressure and the temperature of the gases, increasing their volume to be able to liquefy them or to condense them, this device converts the energy of the gas pressure into useful work which is exploited in the form of work produced for generating power.
Based on end user, the oil & gas segment is likely to have a huge demand. Increased production of LNG and LPG are expected to be the major drivers boosting growth of the turboexpanders market in the oil & gas sector.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/turboexpander-market
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Factors, such as increasing investments in natural gas production plants are driving the Asia Pacific turboexpander market during the forecasted period.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/turboexpander-market
• Axial Turboexpander
• Radial Turboexpander
• Radial-Axial Turboexpander
• Gas Bearing
• Magnetic Bearing
• Oil Bearing
Loading Devices Covered:
• Oil Break /Hydraulic Brake
• Generator (Electrical)
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
• Air Separation Turboexpanders
• Hydrocarbon Turboexpanders
• Liquefaction of Gases
• Natural Gas Pressure Letdown Stations
• Pharmaceutical Plants
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Chemical & Petrochemical
• Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
• Oil & Gas
• Power Generation
• Refrigeration Systems
• Energy Recovery
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.