Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, “Dyslipidemia Drugs Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027”. According to the report, the global dyslipidemia drugs market was valued at US$ 11.8 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2019 to 2027. Rising disease awareness through promotional activities, and increasing prevalence of population with cholesterol and triglyceride abnormalities to drive the global dyslipidemia drugs market from 2019 to 2027.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1535
- North America market is the prime contributor to the dyslipidemia drugs market owing to favorable government approval policies coupled with increasing incidence of dyslipidemia in North American countries such as the U.S. and Canada.
- For instance, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 95 million adults in the U.S. (55% of the total population) have total cholesterol levels higher than 200 mg/dL as of 2016. Furthermore, an estimated 29 million adult in U.S. have total cholesterol levels higher than 240 mg/dL.
- The organization also stated that the prevalence of dyslipidemia is rapidly increasing among the patient population in the U.S. Additionally, rising obese and diabetic population in the U.S. and Canada further augments the dyslipidemia cases.
- Thus, the large population base suffering is expected to drive the global dyslipidemia drugs market during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Dyslipidemia Drugs Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1535
Rising disease awareness through promotional activities
- Several private and government organizations and key companies are actively engaged in increasing awareness about dyslipidemia through organizing various awareness campaigns or publishing guidelines for the same.
- For instance, the National Lipid Association introduced “National Lipid Association Recommendations for Patient-Centered Management of Dyslipidemia”, aiming to provide guidelines for dyslipidemia patients related to cholesterol lowering drug therapy.
- In October 2013, Pfizer, Inc. organized Dyslipidemia Awareness and Treatment program in collaboration with the International Atherosclerosis Society. The primary objective of this event was to improve treatment care for cardiovascular patients, particularly focused on dyslipidemia. These programs would increase awareness about dyslipidemia conditions among the patient population, leading to market growth.
Pre Book Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1535<ype=S
Competitive Landscape in Global Dyslipidemia Drugs Market
- The report also provides profiles of leading players operating in the global dyslipidemia drugs market. These include Shionogi & Co., Ltd., Pfizer, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Mylan N.V., Amgen, Inc., AstraZeneca plc, and Abbott Laboratories.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453