“2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market” report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of the 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank market by product type, application, key companies, and key regions. It comprehensively prepared with the main focus on the competitive landscape, geographical growth, segmentation, and market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities. It offers a detailed analysis of the competition and leading companies of the global 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank market. It concentrates on the recent developments, sales, market value, production, gross margin, and other important factors of the business of top players operating in the global 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099155
Scope of the Report:
The 2-wheeler fuel tank market study covers less than 20 liters fuel tank and more than 20 liters fuel tank.
Top Manufacturers Are:
Key Market Trends:
The Less than 20 liters Fuel Tank segment Dominated the Market
The less than 20-liter fuel tank segment of the market was valued at USD 3,239.66 million in 2018.
Globally, more than 98% of motorcycles have less than 20-liter fuel tank capacity. The motorcycles with less than 20-liter fuel tank have huge demand, as they are affordable and have a very low maintenance cost. Apart from the maintenance and affordability factor, these motorcycles give higher mileage than the premium bikes, due to which, 98% of the population buys these motorcycles. As the demand for this tank is high, 2-wheeler manufacturers are launching a maximum number of new and updated models under this segment. For instance –
– In November 2018, KTM launched 125 Duke ABS, powered by the 124.7cc engine, in India. The bike weighs 148 kg and comes with a 10.2-liter fuel tank.
– In June 2018, one of the oldest Italian motorcycle manufacturers, Benelli, launched “Leoncino”. It is powered by a 499.6cc, liquid-cooled, and fuel-injected, parallel-twin that produces 49.6hp at 8,500rpm and 45Nm at 5,000rpm. The bike has a 13.5-liter fuel tank.
– In March 2018, Hero Moto Corp. Ltd commenced retail sales of the new Passion PRO and Passion XPRO. The new Passion PRO has a BS-IV compliant 110cc engine, with a fuel tank capacity of 12.5 liters, producing a power output of 7.0 kW at 7500 rpm and torque of 9.0 Nm at 5500 rpm.
The motorcycle market is dominated by Asian countries, such as India, China, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc., and these countries are likely to maintain their dominance over the coming years. Buyers in these countries are highly interested in purchasing pocket-friendly motorcycles, which majorly falls under the segment for less than 20-liter fuel tank. Owing to the aforementioned factors, the segment is anticipated to grow over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Region
Asia-Pacific dominates the market and the region is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
In the Asia-Pacific region, India is the biggest market for 2-wheeler fuel tank and the country accounted for 42.82% of the regional market, followed by China. The Indian motorcycle market is the largest in the world, since 2016. With the social advancement of women and growing demand for comfort and convenience, demand for scooters has been continually increasing, as they help riders in keeping their legs together, rather than straddling. Additionally, the premium price market segment for mid and large-sized motorcycles is also expanding, owing to a growing demand for high-performance and cruiser bikes.
However, in China, the production volume has been declining for years, and it went below 15 million units in 2016. However, in 2017, the production volume witnessed a slight recovery to 15.09 million units. According to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, in January 2019, the production and sales of motorcycles continued to drop, with a significant decline in production and sales year-on-year, owing to factors, such as not-so-developed motorcycle culture and rivalry with low-end Chinese cars, amongst others.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099155
What 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market Research Offers:
- 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank market gives evaluations for the regional level analysis with Production, Sales, Consumption, Imports, and Exports
- 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the mentioned segments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest industrial advancements
- Global 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank industry shares drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities
- Calculated for the new entrants in the 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank market
- Manufacturing process, suppliers, price, production and consumption analysis, mode of transport and cost analysis, industry chain analysis
- 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank market provides manufacturers with basic information, product category, sales revenue, price, and gross margin
- Provide Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
And many more…
Detailed TOC of 2-Wheeler Fuel Tank Market – Segmented by Geography – Growth, Trend, and Forecast:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.4 Market Restraints
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Capacity
5.1.1 Less than 20 liters
5.1.2 More than 20 liters
5.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Rest of the World
22.214.171.124 South America
126.96.36.199 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 JBM Group
6.3.2 Luxam DK Jain Group
6.3.3 Goshi Giken Group
6.3.4 Homda Plastics
6.3.5 AG Industries
6.3.6 Wuxi Zhengda Enterprise
6.3.7 Walbro LLC
6.3.8 Harley Davidson
6.3.9 Royal Enfield
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099155
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Ship Exhaust Gas Treatment Equipment Market Share and Forecast by 2020 to 2026 | Top Key Players Analysis Covers Regions with Growth Value, Comprehensive Development Strategy, Global Size with Revenue and COVID-19 Impact