Athletic Footwear Market with Insights and Key Business Factors:
The Athletic Footwear Market report offer a profound overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis by taking into account most important factors such as revenue, cost, and gross margin. The Athletic Footwear Market research report provides an analytical measurement of the main challenges faced by the business currently and in the upcoming years. Proficient capabilities and excellent resources in research, data collection, development, consulting, evaluation, compliance and regulatory services come together to generate this world-class market research report. Athletic Footwear Market report is especially designed by keeping in mind the customer requirements which will ultimately assist in boosting return on investment (ROI).
Get a PDF Sample copy (including COVID-19 impact analysis and up-to 30% discount) @
The study considers the Athletic Footwear Market value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Major Market manufacturers covered in the Athletic Footwear Market are:
Nike, Inc., Adidas AG, SKECHERS USA, Inc., New Balance, ASICS Corporation, PUMA SE, VF Corporation., K-Swiss., Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Converse, Under Armour, Inc., WOODLAND WORLDWIDE., Saucony and TBL Licensing LLC amongst others.
By Product Type
- Aerobics Shoes
- Athleisure Footwear
- Running Shoes
- Walking Shoes
- Sports Shoes
- Baseball Footwear
- Basketball Footwear
- Soccer Shoes
- Tennis Shoes
- Cricket Footwear
- Other Sports Shoes
- Hiking Shoes
- Outdoor/Rugged Footwear
- Trekking & Walking Boots
- Seasonal Boots
- Specialty Boots
- Mountaineering Boots
- Backpacking Shoes
- Approach Shoes
- Hiking Boots
- Technical Shoes
By Distribution Channel
- Store Based
- Shoe Stores
- Discount Shoe Stores
- Sports & Athletic Goods Stores
- Mass Discounters
- Department Stores & Chains
- Specialty Apparel Stores
- Off Pricers
- Non Store Based
Based on regions, the Athletic Footwear Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Get a Sample copy (Table of Content, Charts and Figures)@
Global athletic footwear market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 96.10 billion by 2026.The rise in the market value can be attributed to rising health awareness, changing consumer lifestyle and technological advancements.
Athletic footwear includes those shoes that are developed for sports and other outdoor activities. They are shoes that are specially designed for each different sport including basketball, baseball, tennis etc., and also include shoes designed for walking, running, hiking, gym etc. Tailor-made and lightweight athletic footwear is also gaining the attention of consumers.
- The rising awareness about the health benefits of sports and fitness activities which can help in reducing the risks of various illnesses like depression, diabetes, obesity etc, drives the growth of this market.
- The growth of the retail e-commerce sector worldwide
- Changing consumer lifestyle and rise in the level of disposable income of consumers
- Increasing awareness about the importance of using right type of shoes in order to prevent muscle injuries, leg injuries, knee pain, hip pain, and back pain, thereby stimulating the demand for athletic shoes
- Technological advancement helps companies to manufacture quality shoes in less time
- The development of new and innovative shoes, including customized and light weighted athletic footwear drive the growth of this market
- Rising prices of raw materials hampers the growth of this market
- Growing levels of geriatric population against the reduced younger age group of populace is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Rising prevalence of fake and brand copied athletic footwear products
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, SIGNA Sports Groups took over and acquired, the online pioneer in athletic shoes and sportswear, Stylefile, thereby deliberately further expanding its e-commerce portfolio. SIGNA Sports Group would now be able to reach a large customer base especially across Europe.
- In March, 2018, VF Corporation announced that they had agreed to acquire Altra, an athletic and performance based footwear brand from ICON Health & Fitness. This purchase of the Altra brand would help VF Corporation to expand and reshape their product portfolio of powerful brands, thereby leading to maximum customer satisfaction.
Highlights of TOC:
Overview: In addition to an overview of the Athletic Footwear Market, this section provides an overview of the report to give an idea of the type and content of the study.
Market dynamics: Here the authors of the report discussed in detail the main drivers, restrictions, challenges, trends and opportunities in the market.
Product Segments: This part of the report shows the growth of the market for various types of products sold by the largest companies.
Application segments: The analysts who have authored the report have thoroughly evaluated the market potential of the key applications and identified the future opportunities they should create in the Athletic Footwear Market.
Geographic Segments: Each regional market is carefully examined to understand its current and future growth scenarios.
Key Benefits for Athletic Footwear Market:
- In-depth analysis of the Market is conducted by constructing Market estimations for the key Market segments. The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging Athletic Footwear Market trends and dynamics.
- Key Market players within the Market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
- Extensive analysis of the Market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top manufacturers within the Market
- A comprehensive analysis of all the regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, The Middle East and Africa)
Click Here to avail customization of Athletic Footwear Market [email protected]
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best Market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the Market.
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475
Email: [email protected]