The “RFID Market in Healthcare Market” report 2020 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of the RFID Market in Healthcare market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends, and opportunities. The RFID Market in Healthcare market report covers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the RFID Market in Healthcare market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
The counterfeiting of medicines and pharmacy-related products have become a matter of worldwide concern. One of the reasons that RFID is expanding considerably in the healthcare market is the sheer number of applications that can benefit. In hospitals that have been outfitted with the technology, RFID is present in many forms – from tracking of surgical tools to tracking patients and staff.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244612
Some of the Top Key Players of RFID Market in Healthcare Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244612
Key Market Trends:
Asset Tracking Using RFID Holds a Significant Market Share Among All Other Applications
– Manually managing hospital assets, which include medical equipment, surgical equipment, data charts, etc., becomes tedious, especially during emergencies.
– Moreover, according to the World Health Organization estimates, one million people die each year from counterfeit medicines.
– Therefore, with RFID asset tracking solutions, hospitals are able to save significant time and even costs, as they are able to curb theft and loses to a significant extent.
– North America leads when it comes to the highest number of counterfeits concerning pharmaceuticals, followed by Asia.
North America to Witness the Fastest Growth.
– Most physicians in North America believe that digital health has robust potential in terms of improving patient care, and are actively adopting digital solutions in their practices.
– The North York General Hospital is the first hospital in Canada to leverage RFID medication management solution, to enhance accuracy and efficiency within its pharmacy operations
– Furthermore, in June 2018, Fujitsu Frontech North America (FFNA) released one of the smallest laundry tags on the market with built-in RFID technology. The size is at 6 to 7 millimeters in width. The use of RFID by the health-care markets has grown fast enough in this region that it is putting pressure on manufacturers to insert RFID tags into their products before shipping them to customers
– Therefore, digital health technology expansion coupled with distinguished players such as Alien Technology LLC, Avery Dennison Corp., Allflex USA Inc., Applied Wireless Identifications Group Inc. investing in RFID technology, is driving the market growth in the region.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of RFID Market in Healthcare market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global RFID Market in Healthcare market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244612
Detailed TOC of RFID Market in Healthcare Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Stringency in Pharmaceutical Sector with Regard to Medicine Labelling
4.3.2 Increased Applications and Use of Devices Supporting RFID Across the Healthcare Sector
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Development of Alternate Labelling Methods
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Tags and Labels
5.1.2 RFID Systems
126.96.36.199 Asset Tracking Systems
188.8.131.52 Patient Tracking Systems
184.108.40.206 Pharmaceutical Tracking Systems
220.127.116.11 Blood Monitoring Systems
5.2 By End User
5.2.3 Other End Users (Research Institutes and Laboratories)
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Smartrac NV
6.1.2 Avery Dennison Corporation
6.1.3 CCL Industries, Inc.
6.1.4 Alien Technology Corporation
6.1.5 Gao RFID, Inc
6.1.6 Honeywell International Inc.
6.1.7 S3Edge Inc.
6.1.8 STANLEY Healthcare
6.1.9 Biolog Inc
6.1.10 Impinj Inc
6.1.11 Mobile Aspects Inc.
6.1.12 RF Technologies
6.1.13 STid Groupe
6.1.14 Champion Healthcare Technologies
6.1.15 Terso Solutions Inc
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: