An exclusive market study published by Fact.MR on the Alkyl Polyglucoside market offers insights related to how the market is projected to grow over the forecast period (2019-2029). The objective of the report is to enable our readers to understand the various aspects of the Alkyl Polyglucoside market and assist them to formulate impactful business strategies. Furthermore, the different factors that are expected to influence the current and future dynamics of the Alkyl Polyglucoside market are discussed in the presented study.
According to the report, the Alkyl Polyglucoside market is set to reach a market value of ~US$ XX by the end of 2029 and register a CAGR growth of ~XX% during the assessment period. The report offers an in-depth understanding of the Alkyl Polyglucoside supply chain, value, and volume chain across the various regional markets.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=747
Important Insights Enclosed in the Report:
- Technological developments within the Alkyl Polyglucoside market sphere
- Growth prospects for new market players across different regions
- Company profiles of leading players in the Alkyl Polyglucoside market
- Up-to-date insights related to the key success factors impacting the growth of the Alkyl Polyglucoside market
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and strategic alliances
The published report provides a deep understanding of the Alkyl Polyglucoside market by segregating the market into different segments such as region, application, and end-use industry.
Request Methodology On This Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=747
Alkyl Polyglucoside Market Segmentation
The regional analysis of the Alkyl Polyglucoside market dives deep to understand the market scenario in different regions. The market size, share, and value of each regional market is analyzed and presented in the report along with informative tables and figures.
The report offers a clear picture of how the Alkyl Polyglucoside is utilized in various applications. The different applications covered in the report include:
By End-Use Industry
The end-use industry assessment throws light on the consumption of the Alkyl Polyglucoside across various end-use industries including:
- LG Household & Healthcare Ltd., has been a leading cosmetics, beverage, and household goods company. The company has taken significant efforts in developmental activities linked with alkyl polyglucoside in recent years. Apart from surfactants, key offerings of the company include hair care products, face and body care products, laundry care products, and others, wherein surfactants such as alkyl polyglucoside find wide applications.
- The Dow Chemical Company is one of the prominent manufacturers of chemical materials. Key offerings of the company include coatings & performance monomers, surfactants, standalone silicone materials, polyurethane systems, and acrylic emulsions. A key alkyl polyglucoside produced by The Dow Chemical Company is ‘TRITON™ BG-10 Surfactant,’ which is non-ionic, produces moderate to high stable foams, and can be used in various applications ranging from detergents and metal cleaners, to glass cleaners and personal care products.
- BASF SE operates as one of the renowned chemical company worldwide, through six key segments, namely, agricultural solutions, nutrition & care, surface technologies, industrial solutions, materials and chemicals. BASF SE has also contributed significantly in the development of various bio-based surfactants such as alkyl polyglucoside. Headquartered in Germany, BASF SE continues to remain a leading players in the alkyl polyglucoside market.
- Headquartered at the United Kingdom, Croda International PLC produces and sells the specialty chemicals in Latin America, Asia, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and Europe. Personal care, industrial chemicals, life sciences and performance technologies are key segments through which the company operates. Diversaclean™ CS is a stable surfactant blend developed by Croda, which delivers excellent wetting and cleaning performance of non-ionics, along with green profile and alkaline stability of sugar-based alkyl polyglucoside.
The study finds that the alkyl polyglucoside market will continue to remain a consolidated landscape in developed economies, and fragmented in developing nations, particularly in APEJ. Key players operating in the alkyl polyglucoside market include Galaxy Surfactants, Shanghai Fine Chemical Co Ltd, Pilot Chemical Company, SEPPIC S.A, LG Household & Healthcare, Nouryon, Huntsman Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, and Croda International PLC.
For more intelligence on the alkyl polyglucoside market’s competitive landscape, request for the report sample
Capryl Remains the Preferred Category
Capryl has been the most effective among alkyl polyglucoside variants, as it is obtained through condensed mixture of decyl & caprylic alcohols with glucose, which are derived from plants. Capryl has already witnessed a robust market penetration as an effective solubilizing agent in the production of fragrances and essential oils, as well as the cationic surfactants. According to the study, sales of capryl are estimated to close in on US$ 320 Mn in 2019, and register a Y-o-Y growth at over 5% in 2020. The study further opines that decyl and lauryl will also remain lucrative categories in the alkyl polyglucoside market, collectively accounting for over 40% sales.
Insights and forecast of the alkyl polyglucoside market offered in this report are backed by a robust, proprietary research methodology that involves comprehensive secondary and primary researches. Intelligence derived from the primary interviews have been used for validating the information obtained from the secondary researches, and the data compiled has further been validated by our in-house industry experts. This report serves as an authentic resource for businesses in the alkyl polyglucoside market in making factual decisions for future growth of their businesses.
Request Research Methodology of this Report.