The “Tantalum Market” report 2020 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of the Tantalum market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends, and opportunities. The Tantalum market report covers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Tantalum market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Tantalum market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244453
Some of the Top Key Players of Tantalum Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244453
Key Market Trends:
Growth of the Electronics Industry
– Tantalum is a vital chemical element used in the manufacturing of capacitors that are used in a wide range of electronics products, like smartphones, computers, and other consumer electronic devices. It is also used to create high-power resistors, which are commonly used in heavy duty equipment, across various industries.
– Tantalums are widely used in the electronics industry, in powder and in wire form, for capacitors. As the electronics market is moving toward greater miniaturization, the tantalum capacitor is favored for space-sensitive and high-end applications in telecommunications, implantable medical devices, data storage, etc.
– The innovation and adoption of high-end technologies, automation, computerized data recording, collection and scrutinizing practices, and other such advanced techniques in the industries worldwide, have led to the increase in demand for electronic devices (such as computers, automated machines, security systems, and others) from the industrial sector, in the last decades.
– Today, technology-driven transformation, such as rolling out of LTE/4G networks, Internet of Things (IoT) services, is boosting the service sector’s growth worldwide, which, in turn, has increased the demand for electronic devices and appliances, such as laptops, computers, air conditioners, and others.
– The aforementioned growth in the electronics market is likely to increase the demand for tantalum in the coming years.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific had the highest share in the market, accounting for a share of approximately 40% of the global market, in 2018. The Asia-Pacific market is primarily driven by the increase in the demand from end-user industries, including electronics, aerospace, and medical equipment.
– China is the largest consumer of tantalum in Asia-Pacific. The Chinese tantalum market is highly competitive. Capacitors and high-end military applications are the key consumption areas for tantalum in the country.
– The country has vigorously advocated localization of high-end military products and reduced dependence on imported products for strategic security and cost control considerations, providing a favorable environment policy and superiority for the domestic military tantalum capacitor industry.
– In the domestic market, there is no significant market access difference between international manufacturers and domestic manufacturers. The international tantalum capacitor manufacturers, represented by American Vishay, KEMET, and AVX, have mastered and accumulated the core technologies and key materials of tantalum capacitors. The imported industrial grade tantalum capacitor products used in some projects are likely to be replaced by domestic tantalum capacitor products. The market share of domestic tantalum capacitors is expected to continue rising in the next three to five years.
– The large market size coupled with the huge growth of Asia-Pacific is quite instrumental in the expansion of the tantalum market.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Tantalum market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Tantalum market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244453
Detailed TOC of Tantalum Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growth of the Electronic Industry
4.1.2 Extensive Usage of Tantalum Alloys in Aviation and Gas Turbine
4.2.1 Detrimental Effect of Tantalum Powder
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Trade Analysis
4.6 Technological Snapshot
4.7 Price Index
4.8 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Form
5.1.5 Other Product Forms
5.2 By Application
5.2.3 Engine Turbine Blades
5.2.4 Chemical processing equipment
5.2.5 Medical Equipment
5.2.6 Other Applications (including Ballistics, Cutting Tools, Optical Applications)
5.3.1 Production Analysis
220.127.116.11 United States
5.3.2 Consumption Analysis
18.104.22.168.4 South Korea
22.214.171.124.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
126.96.36.199 North America
188.8.131.52.1 United States
184.108.40.206.2 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11.5 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South America
22.214.171.124.3 Rest of South America
126.96.36.199 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52.1 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206.2 South Africa
220.127.116.11.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group
6.4.2 Alliance Mineral Assets Limited
6.4.3 China Minmetals Corporation
6.4.4 Ethiopian Mineral Development Share Company
6.4.5 Eurotrade International SA
6.4.6 Global Advanced Metals Pty Ltd
6.4.7 Jiangxi Tungsten Holding Group Co.,Ltd (China)
6.4.9 Ningxia Orient Tantalum Industry Co., Ltd. (PROCESSING COMPANY)
6.4.10 Pilbara Minerals
6.4.11 Piran Resources Limited
6.4.12 Tantalex Resources Corp.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Replacement of Solid Capacitors with Polymer Tantalum Capacitors
7.2 Other Opportunities
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: