There is a continuous growth in “Evaporative Cooling” Market in last five years and also continue for the forecast year 2023. Evaporative Cooling industry report analyses the outline of the global market with respect to major regions and segmented by types and applications. Evaporative Cooling Market covers top manufacturers, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force, technological advancement, distributors, traders, dealers, research findings.
Get a Sample Copy Of The Report At – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103122
The evaporative cooling market was valued at USD 4.9 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 7.1 billion by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.94% over the forecast period of 2018-2023. The scope of the report is limited to the types of cooling, application, and distribution channel. The regions considered in the scope of the report include – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Evaporative cooling enables firms to gain cooling benefits without having an adverse effect on the environment. Low maintenance cost and cost-effective cooling solutions are driving the growth of the evaporative cooling market.
Direct Evaporative Cooling
Direct evaporative cooling is considered the most common form of evaporative cooling, and is generally considered as the older technology. The major applications of direct evaporative cooling are in residential sectors, commercial kitchens, and warehouses or where comfort requirements are more relaxed. Hence, the type of system requirements depends majorly on the end user and specified operational performance requirements. Residential evaporative coolers are majorly of the direct type; however, some indirect systems are also used. Direct evaporative air coolers are the simplest, oldest, and most widely used type of evaporative air coolers. There is a use of a fan to draw air over the wetted pads and delivers the cooled air into the conditioned space either directly or via an air distribution system. Warm dry air is converted to cool moist air as the heat in the air causes the water to evaporate. It is considered that the direct evaporative coolants are expected to hold a small niche market majorly in desert climates, where noon relative humidity during July is higher than 40%. Low product quality, comfort, shorter equipment life, and higher maintenance requirement perceptions are expected to inhibit the market growth.
Some of the regions in the country where evaporative cooling is poised to have huge growth are Western Texas, South Western areas in California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Arizona. These states typically have a hot and dry climate and are perfect for evaporative coolers. States like Wyoming, Utah, Washington, Montana, Oregon, and Idaho have a semi-arid climate, with temperature going above 80 degrees and are thus, ideal for evaporative coolers. States like Illinois, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Delaware have a humid climate, causing evaporative coolers to work inefficiently, which impedes the market growth in these areas. In addition, states like Florida and North Carolina have humid climatic conditions with moisture in the atmosphere, making evaporative coolers ineffective. The main driver for the evaporative coolers market in the United States is their adoption in data centers.
Key Developments in the Market
• February 2018 – SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc. revealed its latest innovations in cooling towers and components at the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Exposition (AHR Expo), at McCormick Place in Chicago. The new product offers over 85% more cooling capacity compared to other preassembled counterflow towers.
• May 2017 – Condair introduced a range of advanced commercial and industrial dehumidifiers. These dehumidifiers use a silica-coated sorption rotor to absorb moisture from the air. This type of technology is ideal for low temperature conditions or applications that require very dry air.
The Major Players include -DELTA COOLING TOWERS, INC., CONDAIR GROUP, SPX COOLING TECHNOLOGIES, ECO COOLING, and BALTIMORE AIRCOIL COMPANY, amongst others.
Major Regions: – US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific, UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report –https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103122
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analysing various perspectives of the Evaporative Cooling market size with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest Evaporative Cooling market growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, Evaporative Cooling market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Major Points Covered in Table of Content of Evaporative Cooling Market forecast 2023
1. Introduction of Evaporative Cooling Market Report
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Evaporative Cooling Market Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Evaporative Cooling Market Dynamics
6.Global Evaporative Cooling Market, Segmented by Size
7. Global Evaporative Cooling Market, Segmented by Technology Type
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13103122
8. Global Evaporative Cooling Market, Segmented by Geography
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2 South America
8.4.1 United Kingdom
8.5 Africa and Middle East
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.3 Saudi Arabia
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
11. Future Outlook of the Market
And Many More……….
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +14242530807/+44203239 8187