The spectrum and signal analyzer market is expected to register a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025). Spectrum analyzers are extensively used for designing and electronic repairing of radio frequencies. These analyzers play an integral role in the integration process of spectrum analyzers. They are considered as one of the most crucial instruments used in any electronic laboratory. They serve various purposes in signal analysis for a wide range of applications such as audio, video, radar, communications, and other designs, which influences the market growth during the forecast period.
Access the PDF sample of the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/4313053
– The surging demand for wireless technology among consumers is responsible for the growth of the market. The advancement in frequency and bandwidth, multitasking feature, and growing acceptance of portable and handheld spectrum analyzers are some of the factors propelling the market growth.
– Moreover, with the widespread operation of the long-term evolution service, the market for spectrum analyzer is anticipated to flourish.
– On the contrary, the factors responsible for hindering the market are the high cost of the specialized spectrum analyzers.
– This has been a reason for companies to implement strategies to manage the costs of the equipment. Companies have also opted for several acquisition means, which includes leasing and rental services for spectrum analyzers.
Scope of the Report
A spectrum analyzer is a measuring instrument that displays an electrical signal according to the frequency of the electrical signal. Each frequency component contained in the input signal is displayed as a signal level corresponding to that frequency. The spectrum analyzer measures the amplitude of an input signal against frequency within the full frequency range of the instrument. With the advent of digital technologies, modern spectrum analyzers possess enhanced functionality along with added capabilities.
Key Market Trends
Automotive Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– The automotive industry is expected to witness significant growth for the spectrum and signal analyzers market. The critical factor attributed to the growth of spectrum analyzer in this sector is the rising demand for wireless technology, surging demand from the automotive industry with multi-tasking capabilities, and others. Spectrum analyzers performance rises to meet automotive radar test requirements. The spectrum analyzer is an equipment in the lab or on the production floor in these high-frequency applications.
– On Oct 2018, Rohde & Schwarz presented its next-generation T&M solutions for 5G, automotive and IoT at electronica 2018. The high-performance R&S®FSW signal and spectrum analyzer help engineers accomplish the most demanding tasks. Its wide internal analysis bandwidth allows the characterisation of wideband components and communications systems. The instrument’s single-phase noise facilitates the development of high-performance oscillators such as those used in radars.
– Also, Anritsu’s automotive test solutions validate the operation of connected car communications systems, ensuring that quality products reach the market on time. The company provides high-performance test solutions for a variety of automotive applications.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– Asia Pacific region is expected to witness significant growth for the spectrum and signal analyzer market. The growth is due to the surging demand of spectrum analyzers, especially in nations like China, India, and South Korea.
– There is an increasing demand for spectrum analyzers among automotive manufacturers and consumer electronics companies, which is further helping the market to expand across the region. This has resulted in companies to invest in the development of high-frequency spectrum analyzers.
– Anritsu Corporation, a Japanese company, has introduced wireless signal analyzers products from DC to 44.5 GHz and extendable to 325 GHz. Anritsu spectrum analyzers can capture wideband signals, but FFT technology supports multifunction signal analyses in both the time and frequency domains.
– Moroever, in April 2019, Rohde & Schwarz announced that it is launching two new signal and spectrum analyzer families, with different frequency models covering up to 44 GHz.
– The R&S FSV3000 is designed to help users set up complex measurements in the simplest and fastest way possible. With its easy usability and high measurement speed, it is the right instrument for labs and production lines. It provides up to 200 MHz analysis bandwidth, enough to capture and analyze, for example, two 5G NR carriers at once.
The spectrum and signal analyzer market is fragmented. Mostly, increased R&D efforts, new technologies, and increased adoption of spectrum analyzers provide lucrative opportunities in the spectrum analyzer market. Overall, the competitive rivalry among the existing competitors is high. Moreover, the product innovation strategy of large companies is penetrating the market growth.
– May 2019 – Keysight Technologies, Inc. announced the next generation of the company’s multi-purpose, handheld microwave analyzer, the FieldFox B-series, which delivers measurement precision and bandwidth up to 100 MHz for wide-band, real-time spectrum analysis to enable 5G testing in the field.
– April 2019 – Rohde & Schwarz launched two new signal and spectrum analyzer families, with different frequency models covering up to 44 GHz. The company has extended its R&S FPC spectrum analyzer family, adding the R&S FPC1500. This compact instrument combines a spectrum analyzer, a one-port vector network analyzer and a CW signal generator.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
– Keysight Technologies Inc.
– Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co.
– Anritsu Corporation
– Advantest Corporation
– Yokogawa Electric Corporation
– National Instruments Corporation
– LP Technologies Inc.
– Teledyne Lecroy, Inc.
– B&K Precision Corporation
– Stanford Research Systems, Inc.
– Avcom of Virginia Inc.
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Spectrum Analyzers With Multi-Tasking Capabilities
4.3.2 Technological Advancement Leading to Innovation in Spectrum Analyzer Offering
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Requirement of Cost-Effective Spectrum Analyzers With Maximum Features
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Frequency Range
6.1.1 Less than 6 GHz
6.1.2 6-18 GHz
6.1.3 More than 18 GHz
6.2 By End-user Industry
6.2.1 IT & Telecommunication
6.2.3 Aerospace & Defense
6.2.5 Other End-user Industries
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Keysight Technologies Inc.
7.1.2 Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co.
7.1.3 Anritsu Corporation
7.1.4 Advantest Corporation
7.1.5 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
7.1.6 National Instruments Corporation
7.1.7 LP Technologies Inc.
7.1.8 Teledyne Lecroy, Inc.
7.1.9 B&K Precision Corporation
7.1.10 Stanford Research Systems, Inc.
7.1.11 Avcom of Virginia Inc.
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Direct purchase the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/4313053
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (972)-362-8199; +91 895 659 5155