Global Digital Diabetes Management Market research report for easy to understand detailed breakdown of market growth factors,advance technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, with qualitative research of key company profiles and strategies of players such as Abbott laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Inc., Bayer AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Dexcom, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. , Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Novo Nordisk A/S, Terumo corporation.Conceptual analysis of the Digital Diabetes ManagementMarket product types, application wise segmented study. Pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics,Exploration of major regional segmentation based on how the market is predicted to grow.
(Check Our Exclusive Offer: Ask for Discount to our Representative)
The global digital diabetes management market was valued at $3,375.8 million in 2018 and is projected to reach $17,118.7 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 22.5% from 2019 to 2026. Diabetes is one of the most prevalent chronic disease that occurs due to malfunctioning of pancreas. The condition arises when pancreas do not produce enough insulin, or the body is unable to effectively utilize the insulin that has been produced. As per the data published by WHO, in 2018, the number of people suffering with diabetes has significantly risen from 108 million in 1980 to approximately 422 million in 2014. The prevalence of diabetes across the glove has increased from 4.7% to 8.5%. In 2016, around 1.6 million deaths occurred due to diabetes. Thus, it is essential to manage diabetes in order to maintain blood sugar levels in the human body.
Diabetes management includes measuring & recording blood sugar levels, measuring carbohydrate intake, along with tracking exercises and day-to-day activities. Thus, tracking these activities digitally offers continuous patient monitoring allowing the patients as well as physicians to better diagnose the current condition and suggest medications accordingly.
Prominent players in the market have adopted various strategies such as partnerships, product approvals and product launching for maintaining their share in the global digital diabetes management thereby addressing the evolving healthcare needs amongst the patients and healthcare providers.
The major factors driving the growth of the market are increase in adoption of smartphones & tablets coupled with healthcare apps and surge in the diabetic population globally. In contrast to these, the market growth is hampered by lack of awareness regarding digital diabetes management in developing countries and patient data privacy concerns. On the contrary, emerging markets offer significant opportunities for the growth of global digital diabetes management market.
The global digital diabetes management market is segmented based on type, product and region. Based on type, the market is categorized into Handheld Devices and Wearable Devices. Based on product, the digital diabetes management market divided into Continuous blood glucose monitoring systems, Smart Glucose Meter, Smart Insulin Pumps, Smart Insulin Pens and Apps. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
The research report compiled by Report Ocean offers the study of market opportunities and market impact that are created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The overall market impact of COVID-19 can be witnessed in the Q1 2020 but is anticipated to be highly impacted in subsequent quarters in the whole year.
The detailed research report is focused upon all direct and indirect impact of COVID-19 with new product launches, pipeline analysis, supply chain overview, government regulations, strategies adopted by related market players and upcoming vaccines and drug status.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19.(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.)
Key highlights of the Global Digital Diabetes Managementreport:
Abbott laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Inc., Bayer AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Dexcom, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. , Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Novo Nordisk A/S, Terumo corporation
By type (Handheld Devices and Wearable Devices), Product (Continuous blood glucose monitoring systems, Smart Glucose Meter, Smart Insulin Pumps, Smart Insulin Pens and Apps)
Geographical Analysis: Regional and country level analysis, covering North America, Europe, China & Japan
|Market Segment by Regions||2013||2017||2022||Share (%)||CAGR (2019-2025)|
Click to get Global Digital Diabetes Management Market Research Sample PDF Copy Here
Furthermore, the years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2013-2017 | Base year – 2018 | Forecast period** – 2019 to 2025 [** unless otherwise stated]
The report delivers a basic overview of the Digital Diabetes Management industry including definitions, classifications, applications, and industry chain structure. And development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and capital expenditures.
Further, it focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specifications, sales, market share, and contact information. What’s more, the Digital Diabetes Management industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed.
The study is organized with the help of primary and secondary qualitative research for data collection including valuable information from key vendors and participants in the industry. It includes historical data from 2012 to 2017 and projected forecasts till 2025 which makes the research study a valuable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry-related data in readily accessible documents with easy to analyze visuals, graphs, and tables. The report answers future development trends of Digital Diabetes Management based on stating the current situation of the industry in 2019 to assist manufacturers and investment organization to better analyze the development course of Digital Diabetes Management Market.
Click here for Full Copy of Global Digital Diabetes Management Market Report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR703
The report covers the following chapters
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the Digital Diabetes Management market. This chapter includes different goods and services covered in the report, basic definitions and market supply chain analysis.
• Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2013-2017) and forecast (2019-2025) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
• Trends And Strategies – This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global Digital Diabetes Management market by segment. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
• PESTEL Analysis – This chapter covers the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors affecting a market.
• Customer Information – This section includes customer surveys in the Digital Diabetes Management industry
• Global Market Segmentation – This section contains global segmentation of the Digital Diabetes Management market. Segmentation types include by region and by country segmentation of the Digital Diabetes Management market.
• Global Macro Comparison – The global Digital Diabetes Management market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Digital Diabetes Management market size, percentage of GDP, and average Digital Diabetes Management market expenditure.
• Macro Comparison By Country – The Digital Diabetes Management market comparison with macro-economic factors across countries gives the Digital Diabetes Management market size, percentage of GDP, by country and per capita average Digital Diabetes Management market expenditure.
• Region/Country Market Size And Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2017), historic (2013-2017) and forecast (2019-2025) market value, and growth. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region.
• Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global Digital Diabetes Management market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
• Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Opportunities And Strategies – This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
……..and view more in complete table of Contents
Check Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR703
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, IIIinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)