Global Building Information Modeling Market research report for easy to understand detailed breakdown of market growth factors,advance technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, with qualitative research of key company profiles and strategies of players such as Autodesk, Inc., Asite Solution, Beck Technology Ltd, Bentley Systems, Incorporated, Cadsoft Corporation, Dassault Systèmes, Hexagon AB, Nemetschek SE, Pentagon Solution Ltd, and Trimble Ltd..Conceptual analysis of the Building Information ModelingMarket product types, application wise segmented study. Pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics,Exploration of major regional segmentation based on how the market is predicted to grow.
(Check Our Exclusive Offer: Ask for Discount to our Representative)
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
The research report compiled by Report Ocean offers the study of market opportunities and market impact that are created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The overall market impact of COVID-19 can be witnessed in the Q1 2020 but is anticipated to be highly impacted in subsequent quarters in the whole year.
The detailed research report is focused upon all direct and indirect impact of COVID-19 with new product launches, pipeline analysis, supply chain overview, government regulations, strategies adopted by related market players and upcoming vaccines and drug status.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19.(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.)
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model-based process, which provides construction professionals, architecture, and engineers to efficiently design, manage, construct and plan the infrastructure of the buildings. BIM software is popular among end users as it provides lucrative advantages such as increased return on investments (ROIs) and time and money saving. Furthermore, rapidly increasing number of construction projects globally and rise indemand for automated models in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, government mandates regarding the use of BIM in building constructions are expected to boost its adoption worldwide.
Enhanced data communication and coordination among various stakeholders, coupled with improved construction productivity provides a leading edge to BIM users. In addition, rising government mandates for BIM usage across the globe and rowing construction industry fuels the growth of the market. However, high cost of the software and limitation of the trained professionals hampers the growth of the market. Furthermore, Technological advancements to manage data at remote servers and improvised inter-coordination between users using cloud-based solutions are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the market.
The global building information modeling market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model, application, end user, and region. In terms of component, it is bifurcated into solution and services. Based on deployment model, it is segmented into on-premise and cloud. In terms of application, it is segmented into commercial, residential and industrial. As per end user, it is divided into architects/engineers, contractors, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key highlights of the Global Building Information Modelingreport:
Autodesk, Inc., Asite Solution, Beck Technology Ltd, Bentley Systems, Incorporated, Cadsoft Corporation, Dassault Systèmes, Hexagon AB, Nemetschek SE, Pentagon Solution Ltd, and Trimble Ltd.
By Component (Solution and Services), Deployment Model (On-Premise and Cloud), Application (Commercial, Residential and Industrial), End User (Architects/Engineers, Contractors and Others)
Geographical Analysis: Regional and country level analysis, covering North America, Europe, China & Japan
|Market Segment by Regions||2013||2017||2022||Share (%)||CAGR (2019-2025)|
Click to get Global Building Information Modeling Market Research Sample PDF Copy Here
Furthermore, the years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2013-2017 | Base year – 2018 | Forecast period** – 2019 to 2025 [** unless otherwise stated]
The report delivers a basic overview of the Building Information Modeling industry including definitions, classifications, applications, and industry chain structure. And development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and capital expenditures.
Further, it focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specifications, sales, market share, and contact information. What’s more, the Building Information Modeling industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed.
The study is organized with the help of primary and secondary qualitative research for data collection including valuable information from key vendors and participants in the industry. It includes historical data from 2012 to 2017 and projected forecasts till 2025 which makes the research study a valuable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry-related data in readily accessible documents with easy to analyze visuals, graphs, and tables. The report answers future development trends of Building Information Modeling based on stating the current situation of the industry in 2019 to assist manufacturers and investment organization to better analyze the development course of Building Information Modeling Market.
Click here for Full Copy of Global Building Information Modeling Market Report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR739
The report covers the following chapters
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the Building Information Modeling market. This chapter includes different goods and services covered in the report, basic definitions and market supply chain analysis.
• Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2013-2017) and forecast (2019-2025) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
• Trends And Strategies – This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global Building Information Modeling market by segment. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
• PESTEL Analysis – This chapter covers the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors affecting a market.
• Customer Information – This section includes customer surveys in the Building Information Modeling industry
• Global Market Segmentation – This section contains global segmentation of the Building Information Modeling market. Segmentation types include by region and by country segmentation of the Building Information Modeling market.
• Global Macro Comparison – The global Building Information Modeling market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Building Information Modeling market size, percentage of GDP, and average Building Information Modeling market expenditure.
• Macro Comparison By Country – The Building Information Modeling market comparison with macro-economic factors across countries gives the Building Information Modeling market size, percentage of GDP, by country and per capita average Building Information Modeling market expenditure.
• Region/Country Market Size And Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2017), historic (2013-2017) and forecast (2019-2025) market value, and growth. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region.
• Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global Building Information Modeling market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
• Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Opportunities And Strategies – This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
……..and view more in complete table of Contents
Check Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR739
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, IIIinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)