The Insight Partners added the report to its repository, titled as, “Genomics Market” The global genomics market is expected to reach US$ 32,995.3 Mn in 2025 from US$ 14,728.6 in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 10.8% from 2018-2025.
The Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy across the world. The impact of this pandemic is growing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain. The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the stock market, massive slowing of supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments.
The overall effect of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries including Technology, Media and Telecommunications, and many more. Trade barriers are further restraining the demand- supply outlook. As government of different regions have already announced total lockdown and temporarily shutdown of industries, the overall production process being adversely affected; thus, hinder the overall Genomics market globally. This report on ‘Genomics market’ provides the analysis on impact on Covid-19 on various business segments and country markets. The report also showcases market trends and forecast to 2027, factoring the impact of Covid -19 Situation.
Get Sample Copy of the Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000730/
The major players operating in the genomics market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Illumina Inc., and Eurofins, Qiagen, Agilent Technologies, BGI, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Danaher, and GE Healthcare. For instance, in October 2018, Roche launched the three new next-generation sequencing (NGS) AVENIO Tumor Tissue Analysis Kits, the AVENIO Tumor Tissue Targeted Kit, Expanded Kit and Surveillance Kit. The kits detect all four mutation classes in solid tumours, complement Roche’s NGS ctDNA kits for oncology research. The developments performed by the companies are helping the market to grow in the coming years.
Global genomics market, based on technology was segmented into sequencing, microarray, PCR, nucleic acid extraction and purification, and others. In 2017, sequencing segment held the largest share of the market, by technology. Moreover, the sequencing segment held the largest share of the market owing to its variant libraries, genes, operons, increase the function of proteins, and to test the particular gene. However, the microarray segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the coming years.
The market for genomics is expected to grow as growth in investments & funds for genomics, declining cost of sequencing procedures, increasing number of start-up companies, technological advancements in genomics are expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. In addition, the technologies of genomics are likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
Interested in purchasing this Report Click here https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000730/
Major Features of Genomics Market Report:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Genomics market.
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Genomics market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]