Web Application Firewall Market is expected to reach USD 9.04 billion by 2025 from USD 2.39 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2025. New Growth Forecast Report on Global Web Application Firewall Market, By Solution (Hardware Appliances, Virtual Appliances, Cloud-Based), Service (Professional And Managed), Organization Size (SMES And Large Enterprises), End User Industry (Aerospace And Defense, BFSI, Public Sector, Retail, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Energy & Utilities) Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Web Application Firewall Market has shown an exceptional penetration in developed economies of North America, although protection of network infrastructure has been the major challenge in the developed countries.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Web Application Firewall market report all-inclusively estimates general market conditions, the growth prospects in the market, possible restrictions, significant industry trends, market size, market share, sales volume and future trends. The report starts by an introduction about the company profiling and a comprehensive review about the future events, sales strategies, Investments, business marketing strategy, future products, new geographical markets, customer actions or behaviors with the help of 100+ market data Tables, Pie Charts, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages for easy understanding. Web Application Firewall market report has been designed by keeping in mind the customer requirements which assist them in increasing their return on investment (ROI and this research also provides a deep insight into the activities of key players such as and others
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) at @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-web-application-firewall-market
Latest Study in 2020 Web Application Firewall market research report analyzes adoption trends, key drivers, drivers, opportunities, future growth potentials, competitive outlook, restraints, key challenges, Web Application Firewall industry ecosystem, and revenue chain analysis. This report gives a detailed analysis, market sizing, and forecasting for the emerging segment within the Web Application Firewall market.
Key Market Competitors Covered in the report
- Akamai Technologies
- Barracuda Networks, Inc
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity
- Ergon Informatik AG
- Fortinet, Inc
- Penta Security Systems Inc.
- Radware, Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
- Sophos Ltd.
- Positive Technologies
- Qualys, Inc
- Cloudflare Inc
- Sucuri Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc
- F5 Networks, Inc
- Cimcor, Inc.
- Delta Risk
- Intersec Worldwide
“Product definition” Web Application Firewall (WAF) is software and hardware based solution which is used for monitor and control traffic network on web related applications. In OSI (open system interconnection) model, the web is need to be protected in application layer because in this layer maximum attacks is expected to be happen because its consist of cross-site scripting, DT, and RFI and XSS, SQL injection. It’s essential in blocking and shortening the vulnerabilities in window exposure. In addition its used for IoT (Internet of things) applications due to most viruses like ransomware, botnets, and zero-day attacks for technologies proliferation and cyber security solutions.
In 2018, Trustwave updated its application of Signature 4.51, which is useful for protection site and detect attacks related to website.
In 2018, Stackpath launched the platforms and services for internet security and the cloud solutions, which is an upgraded version Points of Presence (PoPs).
Scope of the Web Application Firewall Market
Web application firewall market is segmented on the basis of countries into U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of South America, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Israel, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC), U.A.E, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa Rest of middle East and Africa (MEA).
In addition, the years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2014-2019 | Base year – 2019 | Forecast period – 2020 to 2027
New Web Application Firewall Market Developments
- In July 2019, Fortinet, Inc. announced the launch of web application firewall in India. It allows faster deployment and improved security for mission critical applications. It protects application and APIs from web based threats. It helps to eliminate false positive thereby allows applications to kept running. With this launch, the company increases their product portfolio in the global market.
- In May 2019, Signal Sciences announced the launch of new cloud web based application firewall that helps to protect all the web applications without requiring any additional software. It also inspect web request and helps to block malicious traffic. The key features that made this service unique are ease and speed of deployment, powerful protection and easy to access real time insights into web layer attacks.
The 2020 Annual Web Application Firewall Market offers:
- 100+ charts exploring and analyzing the Web Application Firewall market from critical angles including retail forecasts, consumer demand, production and more
- 10+ profiles of top Web Application Firewall producing states, with highlights of market conditions and retail trends
- Regulatory outlook, best practices, and future considerations for manufacturers and industry players seeking to meet consumer demand
- Benchmark wholesale prices, market position, plus prices for raw materials involved in Web Application Firewall type
Global Web Application Firewall Market: Segment Analysis
Global Web Application Firewall Market, By Solution (Hardware Appliances, Virtual Appliances, Cloud-Based), Service (Professional And Managed), Organization Size (SMES And Large Enterprises), End User Industry (Aerospace And Defense, BFSI, Public Sector, Retail, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Energy & Utilities) Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Rapid Business Growth Factors
In addition, the market is growing at a fast pace and the report shows us that there are a couple of key factors behind that. The most important factor that’s helping the market grow faster than usual is the tough competition.
Points Which Are Focused In the Report
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- What are the challenges being faced by the new entrants
- Future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report
Key Pointers Covered in the Web Application Firewall Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Market Shares in different regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market upcoming applications
- Market innovators study
Browse Full Report with Facts and Figures of Web Application Firewall Market Report at: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-web-application-firewall-market
Why Is Data Triangulation Important In Qualitative Research?
This involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. Triangulation is one method used while reviewing, synthesizing and interpreting field data. Data triangulation has been advocated as a methodological technique not only to enhance the validity of the research findings but also to achieve ‘completeness’ and ‘confirmation’ of data using multiple methods
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475