Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Hospital acquired infection treatment (HAI) Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global hospital acquired infection treatment (HAI) market was valued at US$ 31.0 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2019 to 2027.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=17267
- Hospital acquired infections (HAIs), also known as nosocomial infections, are developed among patients during the course of treatment received in healthcare settings such as hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, dialysis centers, nursing homes and rehabilitation centers.
- Hospital infections are those infections that occur within 48 hours of hospitalization or after 72 hours of discharge from hospitals or within 30 days after treatment.
- Currently, major types of hospital infections prevalent worldwide are hospital acquired pneumonia, urinary tract infections, bloodstream infections and surgical site infections.
- North America is most attractive region for hospital acquired infection treatment market. High cost associated with bloodstream infection treatment and increasing number of surgical procedures are some of the factors boosting the growth of hospital acquired infection treatment market. Asia-Pacific being the most populated region with high prevalence rate of infections is a potential market for hospital acquired infection treatment.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Hospital acquired infection treatment (HAI) Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=17267
High Susceptibility of Neonatal Population to Drive Market
- Neonatal intensive care units (NICUs) are the most sterilized sections in hospitals because infants are more prone to infections during their stay. The study “Neonatal Network” carried out by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) indicates that 29% of infants born at 25 weeks to 28 weeks gestation and 46% of infants born at less than 25 weeks gestation experience severe HAI during hospitalization in the NICU. This gave rise to more than 50% of deaths among infants who are more than 2 weeks old.
- Ventilator-acquired pneumonia (VAP) affects the functioning of the respiratory system post recovery and increased mortality due to systemic infections. Thus, high susceptibility toward HAIs among neonates is likely to contribute to the growth of the hospital acquired infection treatment market.
Pre Book Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=17267<ype=S
The global hospital acquired infection treatment (HAI) market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, Inc., Bayer AG, AstraZeneca, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Cipla Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc. Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, and Eli Lilly and Company, among others.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453