Global Antimicrobial Additives Market: OverviewAntimicrobial additives enhance the performance of a surface by bringing about biocide treatment. Often introduced onto a surface during the manufacturing process, these can be converted into a concentrated powder, liquid suspension or masterbatch pellet depending on the target material and manufacturing process. Once added to a substance, an antimicrobial additive helps in minimizing the chances of contamination, extending product’s functional lifetime. Antimicrobial additives find application in extending the life of antimicrobial preparations across a number of varied industry verticals.
As per TMR Research, over the period of 2019 to 2029, the global antimicrobial additives market will grow at a moderate growth rate, leading to higher valuation at the end of the stated period. Some of the factors that will have a positive influence on the market are availability of varied choices in both organic and inorganic category and increased demand arising from textile, healthcare and food and beverages industries.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy Of This Report: https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=6717
Global Antimicrobial Additives Market: Competitive Landscape
The antimicrobial additives market is fragmented. Presence of a large number of players marks its vendor landscape. Varied measures are opted for by these players to chart growth. These range from key alliances to product improvement. Some of the key players in the antimicrobial additives market include:
- NanoBioMatters Industries S.L
- BASF SE
- RTP Company
- Milliken Chemical
- BioCote Limited
- Microban International
- Clariant AG
- PolyOne Corporation
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Life Materials Technologies Limited
- SteriTouch Limited
- Sanitized AG
- Dow Inc.
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
- Plastics Color Corporation
Global Antimicrobial Additives Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- The market growth of the Antimicrobial Additives Market is primarily triggered by growing consumer awareness about infections among a growing population. Factors such as an increasing awareness about health-related issues and growth of end-use industries are also expected to drive an upward growth curve for the antimicrobial additives market during the forecast period.
- A lot of attention in the last 20 years has focused on the environmental impact of using biocides, leading to the emergence of new legislation that restricts the use to certain extent. Some additives are no longer allowed, as is the case with phenylmercurials, while others have been subject to restrictive use, such as aromatic and halogenated derivatives. New eco-friendly materials are due to be developed to control and prevent microbial contamination to counteract the negative influence of the restraint.
Buy This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/checkout?rep_id=6717<ype=S
Global Antimicrobial Additives Market: Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific is estimated to retain its leading position over the forecast period, expanding at a fast growth rate in the global antimicrobial additives market. The market is driven by the growth of some major end-use industries, such as automotive, healthcare, construction, food and beverage, and packaging.
Moreover, a robust manufacturing base of the automotive industry in China, Japan, and India coupled with increased sales of passenger vehicles is anticipated to augment market growth in APAC. In addition, favorable policies such as Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) and Make in India initiative, implemented by the Indian government, are expected to create ample growth opportunities for the automobile industry, increasing demand for Antimicrobial Additives.
Industrial expansion in the region is also anticipated to augment the product demand. A growing construction industry in the emerging economies of the region and increased infrastructure spending by various governments are also expected to drive the regional market.
Antimicrobial Additives Market, by Type:
- Inorganic Antimicrobial additives
- Organic Antimicrobial additives
- Oxybisphenox Arsine (OBPA)
- 4,5-Dichloro-2-(N-OCTYL)-4-Isothiazolin-3-One (DCOIT)
Antimicrobial Additives Market, by Application:
- Paints & Coatings
- Pulp & Paper
Antimicrobial Additives Market, by End-use Industry:
- Food & Beverage
- Others (agriculture, electronic goods, personal care, and industrial)
To know more about the table of contents, you can click @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=T&rep_id=6717
About TMR Research
TMR Research is a premier provider of customized market research and consulting services to busi-ness entities keen on succeeding in today’s supercharged economic climate. Armed with an experi-enced, dedicated, and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients’ conduct business by providing them with authoritative and trusted research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends.
3739 Balboa St # 1097,
San Francisco, CA 94121